Tuesday 15 May 2018

Dope111 Makeup Tutorial

Princess ANASTASIA Makeup Tutorial !!! - YouTube
I am here to show you all how to cosplay Anastasia Romanov. She is a super underrated character. I love her bright, spunky and carefree personality. I feel like she is a bit tomboyish too with his ... View Video

Dope111 Makeup Tutorial Pictures


If there's any super villain we love, it would have to be Minions' Scarlet Overkill! Match her with one of our favorite makeup mavens, Promise Phan, and we have a killer combination. ... View Video

Scary Monster Slug Makeup Tutorial !!! - YouTube
I always enjoy doing the big mouth makeup. I have done something similar but with paint on my Cheshire Cat video. I used an drying Paper clay to mold and shape the teeth and I feel like this looks ... View Video

No comments:

Post a Comment